Rainbowstarlights site counter

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Melody's 5th birthday party at school



Mel celebrated her birthday at school on 10 Nov, but her actual birthday is on 25th Nov...Here she is dressed in her favorite princess BELLE costume and cake...

4 comments:

De Princess said...

Nice lil princess gal u hv with the sweet Belle costume . I can picture my gal 5th bday with Lightning McQueen ar. wahaha....

Richard and Jayce said...

hahaha...I got a friend with a niece who's very much like your chloe...she asked to dress up as a spiderman or should I say spidergal for her birthday party!!! To please her, her parents let her be...during the party she even pose like spiderman with her costume and head mask on for photos taking....*faint* hahahahaha

ill fate said...

Very nice costume and a pretty princess. Can see the effort you've put in... "wei da de ma ma".
Are you celebrating for her outside as well?

Richard and Jayce said...

yup we had booked rasasentosa resort on 24 to 25 nov to celebrate for her and her daddy...But not a party jus a family "weekday" getaway!! ppl is weekend we are always weekday..hahaha