Its been a while since I last blog...Being busy with Nat's exam and events that happen this month...By the way, today is my birthday, not to announce but to mark this day...For the pass 31 yrs, my life was considered a bliss.... I grown up in a happy family with loving parents, befriended wonderful people, got my ideal job, met my ideal man and build a happy family with 3 wonderful kids....Of course I do have my fair shares of down times which I chose to stash away, since its serve no purpose to dwell on and remember....The biggest challenge for me now is on nurturing my children...3 of them which is a handful for me, with untamable tantrums and insatiable demands....However frustration may be, its still an unconditional sacrifice... My only hope now is to live happily with my family and watch my children grows up to be a successful individual...
Angry Birds
15 years ago

2 comments:
Hey dear! Happy Belated Birthday to you! So Sorry for the late wishes.
Thank you thank you!!! *kissss*
Post a Comment